Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trinny Woodall: English Fashion Designer (Photos)

Trinny Woodall, English fashion designer and television personality was spotted about town with a new mystery man—who could he be?
Trinny Woodall


The British tabloids are much like their American counterparts in that they seem to have an interest in even the monotonous details of celebrity life. Such is the case with the most recent shots of Mrs. Woodall, who has apparently found a new man to parade around with.

According to the Daily Mail, the new couple has only been in each other’s company for a matter of weeks. Their relationship comes about eight months after the former ‘What Not To Wear’ host divorced her husband of nine years.
Sounds like a reasonable interim period, doesn’t it?
After being married for nearly a decade, single life found Trinny Woodall a different woman. Here is a list she crafted on her blog of how she had changed since the last time around:
1) I am a lot less shy.
2) I have made my own way in life and am self-sufficient.
3) My acne has disappeared.
4) I have a daughter and responsibilities.
5) I still don’t know what I want, but I do know what I don’t want in a man.
6) I have fewer single friends.
7) Married friends have a set idea of who they think would be good for me.
It appears she is doing quite well for herself since the split. The new man is a little ‘Hugh Grantish,’ but they appear to be having a blast. The stalkerazzi managed to track them down at on their way to an art gallery recently. They were also spotted having a romantic dinner at a restaurant called Cipriani a few weeks ago.
As soon as the mystery man’s name is released we’ll do some digging on him. Until then, enjoy some photos and video of Trinny Woodall below.
Trinny WoodallTrinny WoodallTrinny WoodallTrinny WoodallTrinny WoodallTrinny WoodallTrinny Woodall


No comments:

Post a Comment